As supervisor of the Media Services Lab at the Centre for Enhanced Teaching and Learning I:
- Managed the daily operation of an open-access multimedia lab and instructional lab.
- Maintained facilities (hardware and software) and prepared labs for instructional use.
- Provided technical advice on the use of current instructional technologies, including computer-based training, desktop videoconferencing, multimedia, and distance learning technologies to faculty.
- Provided one-on-one and small group training and support for the integration of instructional technology, online course development, and self-authored media to faculty for academic and research needs.
- Supported faculty, staff, and students in the authoring of media elements (video, audio, and digital).
- Researched current trends in instructional technology, online teaching and learning, and media creation.
- Maintained social media presence as well as the marketing and promotion of services for the lab.
- Mentored and supervised Business Administration (Marketing) Co-Op students and Student Lab Assistants.
- Developed and submitted funding proposals for hardware and software ever-greening.